You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Associate Structural Engineer
Your duties as an Associate Structural Engineer will include:
• Developing various complex projects, taking personal control at concept stage
• Assisting the director in managing workloads, invoices and fees
• Producing detailed residential designs, ensuring projects are completed to tight deadlines
• Mentoring and checking work of junior members of staff
• Attending client visits as well as company representation to other design professionals
To be successful in this role as an Associate Structural Engineer you will need the following:
• Degree qualified, ideally being chartered in accordance with IStructE
• Proven industry technical experience of working upon residential housing estate developments
• Attention to detail checking structural calculations
• Strong desire to take responsibility within projects as well as developing junior staff
• Ability and experience using TEDDS, Tekla and AutoCAD
In return you will receive:
• Competitive salary
• Car allowance and allocated car parking spaces
• Travel insurance including family members
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Retirement benefit scheme
• Life assurance and medical schemes
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are interested in this Associate Structural Engineering position, please get in touch with Indy by calling (phone number removed) or send an up to date CV to indy @(url removed)
Niyaa People are a built environment specialists offering great opportunities within the Midlands region.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Niyaa People Ltd