You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Your duties as a civil engineer will include:
• Technical project management for multiple sites
• Conducting various residential design work including foundation design
• Developing and taking various projects from conception to completion
• Working and liaising with ground workers, architectural and planning teams
• Attending client visits as well as meeting contractors
• Carrying out site investigations
To be successful in this role as a Development Engineer you will need the following:
• Proven industry experience of working upon residential housing estate developments
• A good experience within designing, drainage + sewage schemes and external works
• Effective communicator with experience of managing a team
• Ability and experience using AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and Civils 3D
In return you will receive:
• Basic salary of £40k (negotiable)
• 23 days holiday + bank holidays
• Car allowance
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Indy by calling (phone number removed) or send an up to date CV.
Niyaa People are a built environment specialists offering great opportunities within the Midlands region.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Niyaa People Ltd