You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil Engineering Technician
Your duties as a Civil Engineering Technician will include:
• Producing detailed residential designs, ensuring projects are completed to tight deadlines
• Showing a high level of technical awareness on highways and drainage
• Dealing with Section Agreements including S38, S104, S106 and S278
• Working on projects mainly in residential housing market including low rise estates, private housing as well as town centre apartments
To be successful in this role as a Civil Engineering Technician you will need the following:
• Proven industry technical experience of working upon residential housing estate developments including highways and drainage
• Effective communicator alongside working within a team
• Ability and experience using MicroDrainage, Microstation, PDS and AutoCAD
In return you will receive:
• Competitive salary
• Childcare voucher schemes
• Retirement benefit schemes
• Life assurance schemes
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are interested in this Civil Engineering Technician position, please get in touch with Indy by calling (phone number removed) or send an up to date CV to indy@niyaapeople. (url removed)
Niyaa People are a built environment specialists offering great opportunities within the Midlands region.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Niyaa People Ltd