You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Structural Engineer
Your duties as a Graduate Structural Engineer will include:
• Working alongside the structural director and engineers in the department
• Preparing initial design ideas and sketch schemes
• Formulating design calculation packages
• Working and instructing engineering technicians to produce drawings
• Project work including building services, civil engineering structures including retaining walls and landscape structures
To be successful in this role as a Graduate Structural Engineer you will need the following:
• Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
• Proven industry design experience of working upon building structures and main structural materials
• Attention to detail producing structural calculations
• Effective communicator alongside working within a team
• Ability and experience using TEDDS, Tekla and knowledge of AutoCAD
In return you will receive:
• Competitive salary
• Support towards Chartership
• Childcare voucher schemes
• Retirement benefit schemes
• Life assurance schemes
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are interested in this Graduate Structural Engineering position, please get in touch with Indy by calling (phone number removed) or send an up to date CV to indy@ (url removed)
Niyaa People are a built environment specialists offering great opportunities within the Midlands region.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Niyaa People Ltd