You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Civil Engineer
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing commercial design scheme projects from conception to completion
• Coordinating and communicating with various teams to ensure a smooth running of projects
• Attending client visits and meetings
• Undertaking design work including Section 38/104/278
• Carrying out site investigations
• Coaching graduates
To be successful in this role as a Civil Engineer you will need the following:
• Proven UK industry experience of working upon industrial developments
• A good experience within civil engineering, designing commercial works
• Strong skills in AutoCAD, Civils 3D/PDS and MicroDrainage
• Effective communicator with experience of managing a team as well as competent numeracy skills
In return, you will receive:
• Competitive salary + car allowance
• Flexible hours
• The opportunity to join an organisation that has the progression of its staff at the forefront of its development plans
• 23 days holidays + bank holidays
• 4.5% pension contribution
If you are interested in this civil engineering position, please get in touch with Indy by calling (phone number removed) or send an up to date CV to indy@ (url removed)
Niyaa People are a built environment specialist offering great opportunities within the Midlands region.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Niyaa People Ltd