You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing residential, commercial and industrial design scheme projects
• Working to produce steelwork connection & frame designs to Eurocode/BS as required
• Proactive in addressing problems and issues, presenting and providing solutions
• Independently conducting design calculations
• Carrying out site investigations
To be successful in this role as a Structural Engineer you will need the following:
• Proven UK industry experience of working upon residential housing estate developments
• A good experience within structural engineering, designing commercial and infrastructure works
• Effective communicator with experience of managing a team as well as competent numeracy skills
• Strong skills in AutoCAD, Tedds/Tekla and Revit would be desirable
In return, you will receive:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible hours
• The opportunity to join an organisation that has the progression of its staff at the forefront of its development plans
• 23 days holidays + bank holidays
• 4.5% pension contribution
If you are interested in this structural engineering position, please get in touch with Indy by calling (phone number removed) or send an up to date CV to indy@ (url removed)
Niyaa People are a built environment specialist offering great opportunities within the Midlands region.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Niyaa People Ltd