You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer
Top Job Recruitment is currently recruiting for our client based in Severalls Business Park who is a global packaging manufacturer, with customers across the beauty, personal care, food and pharmaceutical markets
If you have experience with electrical maintenance of plant, automotive or robotic machinery this could be the job for you.
- Ensuring whilst working on any plant on site that compliance with all Health & Safety requirements are adhered to.
- Ensuring that all electrical breakdowns are actioned in a timely and safe manner.
- Ensuring plant equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Follow the planned production maintenance schedule where required.
- Working as part of a team alongside the mechanical engineers and production technicians to ensure a proactive approach
- Updating the departmental records accordingly
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve all problems quickly and accurately to minimize machine downtime. This will include in-depth PLC fault finding on automation equipment (Fanuc robots) & electronic controls and drives.
- To develop and continually improve machines to maximize output
- Completing allocated projects in conjunction with the CI team.
- 18th Edition IEE
- Completed apprenticeship or able to demonstrate time served to assure competency
- Previous experience within the manufacturing industry essential
If you have relevant experience and are happy to work a rotating shift pattern of 3 days, 6 off, 3 nights, 3 off then apply now!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Top Job Recruitment Ltd