You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
The Mechanical Maintenance Technician is a permanent role and is vital to help in the day to day running of their state of the art production facility.
* FREE parking
* FREE onsite gym
* Clean working environment
* Onsite subsidised canteen with hot and cold food
* Break out areas
Salary and Working Hours:
* £30,200 - £37,300 PER ANNUM,
Pro Rata (Depending on shift pattern)
* Plus OTE
Flexibility is key, weekend work is required.
Within this role you will be expected to carry out maintenance on a variety of production equipment. Experience in any of the following would be preferable:
* Process pumps, pressure relief valves, gear boxes, chain drives, conveying systems, palletisers, high speed bottling and powder filling lines, control valves, pneumatic logic systems, lubrication standards
* Trouble shooting to root cause problems
* Coaching other team members
* Knowledge of SAP
* Maintenance planning
* Ability to work in and as part of a team
* Minimum of ONC or C&G Part 3 to NVQ Level 3
* Have PLC and FMCG experience (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
* Experience of pumps/pneumatics/gear boxes
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience and qualifications, click apply today!
All applicants for the role must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide documentation to prove this.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Randstad Inhouse Services