You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Maintenance Engineer (Permanent Nights)
Role & Responsibilities:
• PPM, breakdown cover, fault-finding, repairs on various equipment and production lines.
• Maintaining modern process equipment
• Working on packaging machinery
• Assisting with root cause analysis, continuous improvement and general daily operational efficiencies
• Project work as and when required including the introduction of new plant and equipment
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experience of FMCG / Food environments.
• Experience of PLC’s advantageous.
• Multi Skilled would be advantageous.
• Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety
o 4 on 4 off Permanent Nights
o 6% Pension
o Life assurance
o 22 days holiday
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Scott Bird on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly to him at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (phone number removed) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.