You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Bid Coordinator (Civil Engineering)
As a result an experienced bid coordinator is required to join their work winning team to support the bid managers and work winning division.
• Assist the Head of Submissions and Bid Managers with the preparation and production of PQQ and Tender submissions.
• Ensure that all tender documentation is presented to a uniformly high standard, editing and proof-reading submission documents as well as deputising for the document controller and completing other administrative duties as required.
• Prepare graphics such as flow charts and organisation charts is also required to ensure high standard submissions.
• Contribute to the best practice library and standard materials to support continuous improvement.
• Where required, liaise with external suppliers to ensure all output collateral is delivered on time and is of a high quality.
• Ensure pursuit and proposal documentation is formatted, collated and presented in a professional manner.
• Due to the nature of the works previous experience as a Bid coordinator working for a Main Contractor is essential.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, industry leading car allowance and benefits.
Please apply below or contact Laura Stephenson for further information on: (phone number removed).
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.