You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Quantity Surveyor (Civil Engineering / Groundworks)
£65,000 - £70,000 + Profit Share + Car + Bonus + Pension + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Quantity Surveyor from a Civil Engineering or Groundworks background, looking to step up to a Senior Level role, offering a unique profit-share scheme and long-term progression to Directorship?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join this successful and expanding Civil Engineering Contractor. You will be offered full autonomy as you take the lead on a variety of high-value projects working with a number of blue-clip clients.
This is a new and expanding business with ambitious growth plans, and as such are willing to offer an attractive benefits package including a profit share scheme. They are now looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor looking to make their own mark on a business.
This position would suit a Quantity Surveyor from a Groundworks or Civil Engineering background looking for long-term career progression.
* Advise & Develop Procurement Strategy
* Conduct tender processes including preparation of tender documentation, evaluation of tenders and the making of detailed recommendations
* Monitoring the financial progress of projects and regularly communicating and assessing potential impacts of changes to budgets
* Senior-Level Appointment
* Experience within Civils/Groundworks
* Ability to work autonomously and negotiate at final stages of projects
* Proven experience dealing with high-value projects
Commercial Manager, QS, Quantity Surveyor, Engineering, Construction, Quantity Surveyor, Civil Engineering, Groundworks, Procurement, Dartford, Gravesend, Grays, Basildon, Romford, Dagenham, Rochester, Southend, London, East
If you are interested in this role then please click apply now or call Patrick Simper at Rise Technical Recruitment for more information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Rise Technical Recruitment