You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Fabricator ( Stone )
Imperial are delighted to announce that we are working exclusively and in true partnership with a large production/manufacturing business based on Teesside.
Job Title: Fabricator ( Stone )
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday
- Able to operate CNC machines.
- Able to read and interpret CAD drawings.
- Experience working to tight tolerances.
- Work as part of the Production Team to achieve Production Targets and KPIs
- Communicate effectively with all Company Departments.
- To inspect incoming parts for Quality control made internally or externally against drawing
- To prepare component parts for assembly using various tools
- Operate and handle materials and tools in a safe manner
- Operating the machine safely and competently in accordance with manufacturer's operating instructions and ensuring that good safety and housekeeping standards are maintained
- Any other duties as required by the Production Manager
- Time served, CNC Machinist.
- Experience within a mechanical engineering environment.
- Be experienced in the use and programming of CNC machines.
- Candidates must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and technical specifications
- Must be able to work well individually and as part of a team
- Must be able to work accurately, efficiently
For further information please contact Stephen Downey at Imperial Professionals
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.