You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Aquatic Engineer
- Our client is offering a salary up to £20k
- Hours will be 7.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
Our client is a specialist outdoor product company based in Cobham and they are seeking an
Assistant Aquatic Engineer to work alongside the Aquatic Engineer. This is an ideal role if you enjoy working with customers and being outside at the same time.
- Working with Aquatic Engineers, training to learn job skills
- Installing, constructing and maintaining Ponds, Water Features and Lakes.
- Labouring, Equipping vehicles with supplies/equipment
- Pond Draining and Cleaning
- Plant/foliage maintenance
- Setting up Tanks to decant fish
- Some Driving
- GCSE’s minimum requirement
- Good Learning skills with determination and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Initiative, problem solving
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Some customer service experience
- Driven, enthusiastic, Flexible and self-motivated
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Clockwork Recruitment Ltd