You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Software Engineer
Working within a team of Software Engineers, the Graduate Software Engineer will see their work unfold as they become responsible for the design and implementation of Real Time Display Systems to be utilised daily for the rail industry. These displays are connected and interfaced through a variety of networking protocols to give the general public the most accurate information possible. This is a challenging and fast paced role with opportunities to continue to learn new skills and techniques.
Key skills/experience for the Junior Software Engineer job:
• Outstanding skills in an object-oriented language, such as C++, C# and Java (we primarily develop in C#)
• A bias toward simplicity and maintainability in the code you write and the products you build
• Quality is important to you. You believe in testing and the importance of peer code review
• You are enthusiastic about engaging with customers as necessary to create a great product / service
• You have knowledge of structured design principles
• Excellent communication skills
This is a great chance for a Graduate Software Engineer to join a growing company who can offer the opportunity for career progression and personal development as well as an excellent benefits package.
To apply for the Graduate Software Engineer job in Nottingham, or if you would like to know more about the Graduate Software Engineer job, please send your CV or for more information contact Sarah Cook on (phone number removed).
Visit and follow Redline Group
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Redline Group Ltd