You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Principal/Associate Structural Engineer (Permanent Position)
Salary; Competitive/Attractive benefits/friendly team!
Our client excels in providing the highest quality Civil & Structural consultancy service across all market sectors in both the public and commercial sectors. Due to an increasing workload and an expanding client base, our client is currently seeking a Principal/Associate level Structural Engineer to join the office in Leeds.
Candidates will be chartered with the Institute of Structural Engineers with 5 or more years relevant post-chartered experience working on building structures ventures. Candidates will be looking to bring value to the business in return for further career progression to senior management or Director level.
The successful candidate should be well versed in the management of projects across multiple disciplines and communicate readily with clients, fellow professionals and contractors.
The successful candidate will be required to and co-ordinate the work of project engineers, graduates and technicians.
In order to be considered for this Principal/Associate Structural Engineer role;
* Chartered status with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience since achieving this level.
* Ability to manage the delivery of projects through to completion, and work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy.
* Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
* Software experience in TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Fastrack Portal Frame, CADS Wall Panel, P Frame and MasterSeries Retaining Wall would be desirable.
Skills required for this Principal/Associate Structural Engineer role include;
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise way with colleagues and clients.
* Must hold a valid driving licence.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
For this Principal/Associate Structural role our client is offering;
Very competitive salary and + attractive package offered!
In order to discuss this Principal/Associate Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within Building Structures please call MIKAELA on (phone number removed) or email your CV
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.