You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer / Technical Support Engineer
The role is an office-based technical support position working within a technical department. The role will also involve providing quotes and estimates to customers on a range of pumps and associated products.
The position would suit a graduate mechanical engineer / plumber / pump engineer with a strong technical understanding of pumps or valves. Plumbing and heating experience would also be considered for the position.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer / Technical Support Engineer Position Overview
* Provide after-sales technical support on a range of pumps and associated products.
* Support customers including end users, consultants, distributors and contractors
* Provide estimates and quotes on new and maintenance business
* Work within a small technical team providing excellent customer service.
* Site visits as required.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer / Technical Support Engineer Position Requirements
* Mechanical Engineering background – knowledge of pumps, plumbing and heating desirable
* Providing technical support to end users, consultants, distributors and contractors
* Ideally degree qualified with Mechanical Engineering, Building Services
Graduate Mechanical Engineer / Technical Support Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary DOE
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD