You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Project Structural Engineer
Salary up to £36,000 + Benefits
Due to an increasing workload, our client, a successful Civil and Structural practice, with its expanding client base, are currently seeking a Project Structural Engineer to join a team in a new office in Birmingham.
Candidates will need a minimum of 4 years relevant structural design experience and be working towards achieving Chartered or Incorporated status.
The successful candidate be confident designing in all structural materials and will be required to take an active role in project delivery, as part of a wider project team.
The successful candidate will be required to co-ordinate the work of graduates and technicians.
In order to be considered for this Project Structural Engineer role you will;
* Working towards Chartered or Incorporated status.
* Ability to assist in the delivery of projects through to completion, and work within a multi-disciplinary team.
* Good communication skills.
* Software experience in TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Fastrack Portal Frame, CADS Wall Panel, P Frame and MasterSeries Retaining Wall would be desirable.
Key responsibilities for this Project Structural Engineer role include;
* Responsible for working within a team of engineers and technicians in the delivery of civil and structural engineering projects.
* Responsible for co-ordinating delivery of structures, drainage and highways elements of projects.
* Responsible for the analysis and design of overall building structures using Design/Analysis software.
* Responsible for assisting in the coordination of CAD/Revit technicians ensure that an appropriate level of design information is included on production information.
* Visiting sites and attending site meetings.
* Involvement in internal and project design meetings.
* Attend external design meetings.
* Prepare correspondence and reports.
* Must hold a degree in Structural or Civil Engineering.
* Must be IT literate with experience of structural design software packages.
Skills and Abilities
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise way with colleagues and clients.
* Must hold a valid driving licence.
In order to discuss this Project Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within Building Structures please call Mikaela on (phone number removed) or email your CV
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.