You can save this job and apply at a later date.
ERM Engineering + Construction is a long-established mechanical engineering and construction management contractor supporting an International Client based in Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe. Our current program involves construction, maintenance and shut down projects across the Pharmaceutical, Datacentre, Semiconductor, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer who are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment presenting opportunities to take on challenging work and deliver quality outcomes to our clients.
The successful candidate will:
- Contact with clients and a variety of professionals, including utility asset owners, consultants and contractors
- Develop a client base for new services and growth of the department
- Manage budgets and project resources including scheduling
- Site supervision of field crews
- Ensure projects will be according to the legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Organize job specifications and supervise tendering procedures
- Make sure the projects runs smoothly and are completed on time according to the budget
- Lead and develop the team, sharing responsibility for overall management
- Set standards and implement quality management
- Drive engineering design software with a view to improve the overall efficiency of the division
- Have full flexibility to work at the office and on site/field based
Qualifications / Experiences
- Civil Engineering Degree (Level 8)
- 5 to 10 years’ of experience in Civil Engineering Utility Design / Construction
- Extensive knowledge of utility design guidelines
- Knowledge of site investigation, drainage CCTV and utility survey methodologies
- Leadership and Negotiating skills, ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- Experience with overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Systematic Thinking and experience with Projects Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the use of proprietary civil engineering software packages
- Availability to work in Dublin / Kildare - Ireland
Salary: DOE and qualifications
For further details please forward your Word Format CV
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
ERM Engineering + Construction