You can save this job and apply at a later date.
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Can you manage a team of engineers driving them to push the company forward?
- Are you an experienced engineer within the commercial, residential and industrial sectors?
- Do you want to work for a company who offer long term development plans within their business?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are working with an exciting business who are growing exponentially throughout the Midlands, especially in their Leicester office.
Our client offer the prospect of long term development within the business and are now seeking a Structural Engineer to undertake structural projects with the value of these in the millions. engineer will be working closely with the directors of the business driving projects forward providing exceptional service.
Role & Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
- Manage projects around London and the midlands region
- You will attend project meetings with designers and technicians
- Daily contact for the client, contractor and other project consultants
- Will be technical lead for the design team managing a team within the office
- Able to manage your own workload to meet client requirements
- Confidently represent the company at meetings and liaise with clients, consultants and contractors
About You as the Structural Engineer:
- Have design experience and structural analysis skills in all common structural materials including steel, concrete, timber and masonry
- Ability to project timeframes and supervise project engineers/technicians accordingly
- Be proficient in relevant engineering design software
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be chartered or approaching chartership status through IStructE or ICE and have a minimum of 7 years post graduate experience
- Be able to write accurate reports and project documentation
- Be a positive team member
- Have a full driving licence and own transport
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus 1 day extra per year up to a maximum of 5 extra days
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Eileen Richards Recruitment