You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Controls Engineer
£23,000 - £28,000
Our client who are are globally recognised manufacturer of bespoke machinery are currently seeking a graduate controls engineer to join the growing team.
General Requirements of Role
- Electrical design of control panels using AutoCAD electrical & EPlan
- Testing, fault finding and problem solving with control panels and automation
- PLC & HMI programming and maintenance
- Commissioning of controls and automation
- Travel to global customer and other group sites when required
- A sound understanding of electrical/controls engineering principles and a good appreciation of mechanical engineering principles and manufacturing processes.
- A good communicator with the ability to be able to deal with varying stakeholders including customers, suppliers and staff in a professional manner
- Someone with a good work ethic who wants to learn and develop
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Degree/HND or equivalent in Electrical/Controls/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering
Remuneration & Package includes
- £23k - £28k per annum (plus bonus) commensurate with experience and skills
- Full package to be decided
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Omega Resource Group