You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Mechatronics Engineer / Graduate Robotics Engineer
Graduate Mechatronics Engineer Position Overview
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
* Carrying out Software Development, PLC programming and hardware design for automated and production line machinery. Following each project from conception to completion.
* Working alongside experienced engineers to further your own skillset and develop further understanding of robotic/machinery design and programming.
* Programming using various languages and packages (Training on these will be provided)
* Digital Systems and Electronics Design.
* Carrying out Testing and Proof of Concept work.
Graduate Mechatronics Engineer Position Requirements
* Degree Qualified in a Mechatronics / Automation / Robotics field of study is essential.
* Working experience in a relevant field of employment would be advantageous however; graduates should also apply, as this is a junior role.
* Proficiency coding in various languages essential. Use of MATLAB, LABVIEW or C Languages would be advantageous.
* Proficiency in the use of PLC software such as Omron, Siemens S7 / TIA Portal, Rockwell Allen Bradleys or similar packages would be advantageous but not essential.
* Use of CAD packages such as Solidworks would be desirable but not essential.
* A pro-active and self-motivated attitude is required for this position. Training and coaching is given, but initiative will be required.
* Ability to read engineering drawings.
* A Full UK Driving Licence would be desirable but not essential for this position.
* Strong written and verbal communication.
Graduate Mechatronics Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary: £20,000-£26,000 Dependant on Skills/Experience
* 28 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD