You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Structural Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000, depending on experience.
As Graduate Structural Engineer you will be joining a leading consultancy with offices throughout the world. Based in the Belfast office you will be joining a multidisciplinary team working on a variety of high-profile schemes delivering building and civil engineering projects throughout Northern Ireland. As Structural Engineer you will play an important role in coordinating feasibility studies, design, planning, procurement and construction stage project management.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies, operating in the building design, civil engineering, environment, management and transportation sectors, they combine their expertise to achieve more from the built environment. The Belfast office is seeing considerable growth in both the current and future workload locally and nationally and is looking to add a Graduate Structural Engineer to their team.
As Structural Engineer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* Representing Employer throughout the full life cycle of projects
* Assisting with feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases
* Working with other design team members in an integrated design team approach
* Procurement including preparation of contract documents, drawings and specifications
* Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality
* Working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives
To be considered for the role you will have the following:
* Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
* Experience in the design of Building Structures, Foundations and Civil Structures (Retaining tanks/walls, etc) in 2-D
* Ability to use Structural Analysis Software
* Knowledge of Revit and BIM
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
Benefits Include: 25 day’s holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
If you feel this Graduate Structural Engineer role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact either Anne or Michael on (phone number removed)
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wellington Professional Recruitment