You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Electronics Engineer
Our client is seeking a Graduate Electronics Engineer, with some commercial, hands-on design experience, ideally gained through industrial placements or personal 'hobbyist' design work.
Candidates should have a genuine enusiasm for electronics engineering, software development, prototype build.
Working within a highly skilled, collaborative, electronics development team you will be involved in:
- Hardware design (schematics, PCB layout)
- Software design (design and coding)
- Production (assembly, functional and system testing)
Skills sought will include:
- Electronics design using a range of microcontrollers, sensors, communications protocols
- PCB layout, Altium
- Software development in C
- hands-on prototype build and test skills.
For more information please apply with CV or contact Jim Lander at Rednal Recruitment Ltd.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Rednal Recruitment LTD