You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Structural Engineer/ Technician
Excellent opportunity with an immediate start for the right applicant.
Very competitive starting salary - circa £25 / 26K per annum
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least one years experience in a similar role involving analysis and design of structures in and reinforced concrete.
Duties and responsibilities :
* Responsible for preparing reports, designs and drawings
* Dealing with calculations
* Select and advise on appropriate construction materials
* Provide technical advise where required
* Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval
* Liaise with relevant departments and professional bodies
* Inspect properties to check conditions/foundations
* Monitor and inspect work undertaken by contractors
* Administer contracts and manage projects
To apply for this job please send CV via the apply link
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK