This job was found on www.engineeringjobs.co.uk
Job URL: https://www.engineeringjobs.co.uk/job/210034163/Senior-Structural-Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer - Leeds - £30k-£45K DOE (negotitable) - PLus extensive benefits
I am seeking a Senior Structural Engineer for a well-established multi-disciplinary firm to be based in their Leeds office.
The Senior Structural Engineer will require to be well versed in computer analysis and design in all structural materials, innovative in approach, be able manage projects independently including attending meetings with contractors, architects and clients.
The successful candidate will be required to and co-ordinate the work of project engineers, graduates and technicians.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Responsible for working within a team of engineers and technicians in the delivery of civil and structural engineering projects.
* Responsible for co-ordinating delivery of structures, drainage and highways elements of projects.
* Responsible for the development and ongoing management of design delivery programmes.
* Responsible for the analysis and design of overall building structures using Design/Analysis software.
* Responsible for managing CAD/Revit technicians to ensure that an appropriate level of design information is included on production information.
* Visiting sites and attending site meetings.
* Involvement in internal and project design meetings.
* Attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members.
* Prepare correspondence and reports.
* Chartered or Incorporated status. MEng, MSc or BEng or BSc degree in Structural Engineering
* Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multidisciplinary team.
* Good communication skills.
* Software experience in TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Fastrack Portal Frame,CADS Wall Panel, P Frame and MasterSeries Retaining Wall would be desirable.
* AutoCAD experience essential
* Sound technical skills, and a willingness to progress a career
* Ability to deliver projects through to completion
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position then contact Samantha Hilling