You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The client is a top company, with 14 offices across the UK. They work on a variety of exciting projects across lots of different sectors. Their integrated approach means they work together to deliver better results.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Working under the supervision of a Senior or Principal Engineer in the production of schematic/concept designs and design calculations within defined project timescales
* Liaising with other construction professionals in the development of designs
* Undertaking drainage and highway designs using WINDES Microdrainage, and Civils 3D.
* Directing technicians in the production of AutoCAD and Civils 3D drawing information undertaking and quality reviews of drawn information prior to issue.
* Liaising with Infrastructure and wider team to ensure Curtins design is fully co-ordinated.
* Degree in Structural/Civil Engineering
* Microdrainage experience
* Chartered ICE or working towards it
* Experience using Civil 3D and AutoCAD
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in contact with Kris Vasili (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions