You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer Competitive Salary
We are currently looking for a highly-driven Field Service Engineer to join our team. This role involves the Servicing and Maintenance market-leading materials handling equipment and offering excellent customer service to businesses in a wide range of industries. We are the best in our industry and you will be joining an internationally-known and respected company.
About the Role
As a Field Service Engineer at Linde you will be:
- Liaising with our customers to ensure that all of their Linde equipment and vehicles are in full working-order
- In charge of diagnosing and rectifying any faults our customer has
- Order necessary spare parts as efficiently as possible
- Making sure that the specified Engineering Standards and Safe Working Practices and all Company Policies and Procedures are followed at all times
- Working with our customers to nurture and grow our relationship with them
What We Are Looking For
- Full understanding of, and ability to complete Reactive and Preventative Maintenance
- Solid Professional Experience
- Full Clean Driving License
- Good Communication Skills
We offer our Field Service Engineers a very competitive salary as well as a company van. We also offer great training to all of our engineers. On top of this, you will be joining an extremely well-established company who are world-renowned in our market.
If you like the look of this role and think you would be a good fit for it, please apply.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Linde Material Handling Ltd