You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are delighted that our Client has asked us to help them recruit an Engineering Manager for their successful business located on the outskirts of Swindon. This is a very exciting role as it is positioned in the very heart of the company and the successful candidate will liaise with senior managers and heads of all of the departments in the business. They will be fully involved in future planning and implementation of new processes.
- Overseeing the team in the workshop (4-5 people)
- Supervision of contractors on site
- Reacting to emergency breakdowns to ensure that downtime is minimalised
- Prioritise workloads
- Manage and participate in business projects
- This role is 50% office and 50% out on the site
- Be fully aware of production, process and business flow
- Seek continuous improvement
- Ensure that Health and Safety policies are understood and followed at all times.
- You will need to have a strong background in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Good insight and common sense
- A proven man manager
- Articulate with good PC Skills, experience with simple CAD an advantage.
- Hands on, a can do, get the job done attitude.
- A team player who is able to motivate others
- Health and Safety aware
- Competitive salary
- 8.00 – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Free Parking
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Purely Recruitment Solutions