You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Infrastructure Engineer – Cloud, Virtualisation, Windows
Salary: to £35k + Benefits
Keywords: Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Support, Active Directory, Infrastructure Engineer, Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Infrastructure Analyst, Technical Support Engineer, Infrastructure Support Engineer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Infrastructure Engineer to join an innovative and rapidly expanding company. The Lead Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the deployment and configuration of server infrastructure. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in planning and executing all Infrastructure projects and contributing to the strategy going forwards.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar Infrastructure related role, preferably in a cloud environment.
- Previous experience of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line Support duties
- A strong background in hosted services environments including Networks, hardware, software and Telecomms.
- Experience of ticketing systems and workstation management systems.
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- A good knowledge of Security around Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience of VMWare and Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Systems Centre Configuration Manager. .
If you are keen to join a rapidly expanding company at a very exciting time then this role is definitely for you. A friendly work hard play hard environment offering fantastic career progression opportunities available for the right individual.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.