You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil/infrastructure Design Engineer
An excellent benefits package will be offered to the successful applicant which will include:
* Competitive Salary
* Flexible working
* Workplace Pension
* Training and Development
You should ideally be working towards Chartered status with a recognised institute, have good communication skills, be proactive and get on well within the infrastructure team. You must be passionate about design, yet commercially minded to create technically excellent, cost effective and timely designs for clients. Projects can be up to £300m in value.
The office is close to the mainline station with fast links from London Waterloo. Excellent promotional prospects exist within this business which is really going places.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* degree qualified with relevant experience in a similar practice.
* The role requires an Engineer who will be client facing, with the ability to represent the Company externally at a senior level, alongside managing their own workload and the ability to manage a number of projects at any one time.
* As a senior member of the team you will demonstrate strong leadership qualities and be self-motivated.
* Experience in using CAD, PDS, Micro drainage and other civil engineering packages to design and detail highway and drainage infrastructure and other civil engineering requirements on residential, commercial and industrial developments.
* Experience of working with housing developers is essential.
* Working knowledge of Highway Authority Sections 38, 116, 117 and 278 and Water Authority sections 104, 116 and 185 agreements.
* Ability to produce engineering supporting reports for planning applications such as Flood Risk Assessment reports, Utility Assessments, Site Viability assessments etc.
Sam Davis (phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.