You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Electrical Engineer
Graduate Electrical Engineer - BMS Industry
Sauter Automation Limited, part of the Swiss-based SAUTER Group, specialises in developing, manufacturing and marketing energy-efficient solutions in building management systems (Controls for Building Management, Heating and Ventilation).
We are presently seeking applications from Graduates in Electrical Engineering or Building Services related degrees to fill a vacancy for a Service Projects Engineer.
The role would be based from our regional offices in Wolverhampton.
- Reporting to the Service Director, you will be tasked with managing small works, upgrades/install projects through to completion on existing Sauter Service sites
- Authoring of PLC software and HMI user surface graphics.
- Providing technical support to our customers and Service Engineers.
- You will interact with clients to ensure their requirements are understood, advise on any faults or replacement parts required and manage the small works project through to completion
- You will be required to liaise with clients to ensure correct implementation of our design is achieved
- You will complete site reports in order to keep all site staff up to date on BMS details of operation
- With a desire to problem solve, you will offer excellent customer service and ensure a successful technical outcome of all site visits
- Site visits UK wide and extensive travel would be part of the role.
- Candidates should hold a recognised electrical based degree qualification in the fields of Electrical Engineering, Building Services or related subject
- Experience in commissioning HVAC controls/BMS or other electriical based systems is desirable.
- Knowledge of SQL, JAVA, HTML5 and other recent databases and languages.
- Sauter product familiarisation training will be provided
The role offers a competitive salary and generous benefit package including a company vehicle, 24 days annual leave rising to 28 with long service (plus 8 bank holidays) and pension (matching upto 10%).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
SAUTER Automation Limited