You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Maintenance engineer
* HNC in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent qualification
* Ability to interpret Engineering Drawings
* Minimum of one years’ experience in manufacturing environment
The main responsibilities of this role are:
* Perform maintenance and support tasks on high speed automated equipment
* Willing to engage with a changing work environment which will involve shift work
* Maintenance on automated and conveying systems
* Working with electronic/electrical systems
* Working as part of a team and supporting production and operations.
* Worked in a high-volume manufacturing environment
* Implement solutions to help improve machine reliability and quality issues.
* Required Experience
* Working with and have an in-depth knowledge and experience of mechanical, pneumatics and program knowledge essential
* Knowledge of CNC and PC controlled systems would be desirable
* Team working and flexibility with an open attitude
* Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management
* Able to work unsupervised and prioritise their own time and activities
* Have strong analytical skills supporting fast and effective problem solving
* Able to demonstrate a proven ability in trouble shooting and recovering equipment in a dynamic environment
* Experience in installation and commissioning of new equipment.
* Working for a global market leader in the industry
* Personal development programme
* Internal/External Training
* Competitive Salary
* 22 days paid holidays
* 8 paid bank holidays
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.