You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Marine Refrigeration Engineer - Liverpool / World Wide
My client is a well established industrial marine refrigeration company that operate across the world. They have some very well known industrial marine shipping companies as clients and can provide such a good working environment for their employees with the opportunity for them to see the world whilst getting paid for it.
As an industrial marine refrigeration engineer you will be:-
- Be based from their workshop in Liverpool for 30% of the time, the rest of time you will be travelling the work
- Working in places such as Australia, the Middle East, across Asia, Russia and beyond
- Providing service and maintenance on industrial marine refrigeration
- Working on recip and screw compressors mostly on the ammonia side
- Experience doing service and maintenance on industrial refrigeration equipment ideally ammonia and marine equipment
- Be happy to be out of the UK 70% of the time
- Have a valid UK or European passport with no restriction on entering certain countries across the world
- F Gas and C&G level 2 refrigeration and air conditioning ideally needed as well as safe handling of ammonia certs needed
- 35-40k basic salary
- 60-70k OTE
- £280 per day overseas rate
- Car or van, fuel card, lap top, phone
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- You get to see the world whilst getting paid to do so
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
call me on (phone number removed) (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd