You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Regional Engineering Manager - FMCG
Fluency in French is not essential but highly preferred.
This business are a world leader in their field with operations in most countries around the world and can offer unparalleled opportunities for progression and development for which they have an exceptional track record.
The position will be responsible for setting and implementing medium-long term engineering strategy across the cluster.
* Experience leading Engineering operations at large site / multi-site level or above in a best in class, fast paced manufacturing environment.
* Significant experience driving a culture of excellence in a high performance organization.
* Experience managing transformation and CAPEX initiatives.
* A deep understanding of lean manufacturing philosophies.
Essential Industry Experience
* Foods & Drinks, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Cosmetics & Personal Care Chemicals.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Core Talent Recruitment