You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Utilities / Facilities Engineer
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support design, build and qualification of an Aseptic Pre Filled Syringe ( PFS ) machine.
- Support current project works that require continuous oversight and interaction with construction team, Project Management, CBRE and project end users.
- Support and oversee preparation of and completion of PFS line and equipment qualification activities.
- Oversee and support Installation and commissioning work routines performed by construction team
- Day to day Oversight of all project activities as they pertain to related activities of Project Management, processing equipment, clean utilities and formulation process
- Organization of all protocols, documents and records required to support above activities.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS):
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Project Management experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Further education in Project Management desirable
- Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities
- Demonstrated knowledge and working experience on pharmaceutical aseptic processing equipment. For example Syringe / Vial Filling lines, autoclaves, isolators and formulation processing equipment.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with equipment vendors, service providers and construction teams
For further information contact Sean on (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.