You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Structural Technician RC Detailer (Civil Projects)
Chartered Engineers are on hand to providing mentoring and support along the path of Chartership Status and will as a minimum actively encourage Technician Membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* Undertaking design drawings on a variety of civil engineering projects.
* Preparing 3D models using Rivet
* Detailing of reinforced concrete, preparing technical details
* Designing in a range of building structure projects in various construction materials.
* Liaising with both structural and project engineers, visiting site to carry out inspection.
To be considered for this exciting role you must have:
* Demonstrable experience in a similar Structural CAD Technician / RC Detailer role ideally within a multi-disciplinary design team.
* A minimum of a HND/HNC qualification in a relevant technical discipline.
* Strong AutoCAD skills, preferably CADS RC.
* Exposure to Revit would be advantageous but not essential.
You will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, and strong client facing skills.
If you feel this exciting role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
if you would like to discuss the role specifics in more detail please call Michael or Anne on (phone number removed).
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wellington Professional Recruitment