You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers
4on 4off (2days 2nights 4off)
- 5% Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Bonus Scheme
Due to significant investment and growth, a Market leading company is seeking to bolster its maintenance engineering team with the addition of multiple multi skilled Maintenance Engineers. This opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
• Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks on a wide range of plant and manufacturing machinery to the highest standard.
• Electrical and Mechanical trouble shooting and repairs.
• Provide technical support to stakeholders as necessary.
• Assist in developing and continuously improving preventative and predictive maintenance routines.
• Support Production and Engineering teams in achieving KPI’s.
• Closely monitor line and machine performance.
• Intervene on line as soon as any deterioration in performance occurs.
• Work with equipment suppliers on new equipment, installations and modifications.
• To ensure that areas of work are clean and safe.
• Update the maintenance management system.
Skills and Qualifications
• Trades Qualification – Electrical or Mechanical
• Experience in food production or similar environment would be beneficial.
• Time Served Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
• Industrial Manufacturing Experience
• Understanding of maintenance roles.
• Basic computer skills are essential.
As a business our client is a market leader in the UK. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Luke Goggins or call for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed).
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.