You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Infrastructure Engineer – Drainage/Highways
Infrastructure Engineer – Drainage/Highways - £30,000 - £45,000 negotiable - Leeds
Due to expansion my client a award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy is seeking a Infrastructure Engineer for their Leeds office.
Requirements for the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Ability to deliver projects from conception to completion, and to work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy.
- Sound technical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Software experience in AutoCAD, WinDes MicroDrainage and drainage design experience is essential as well as experience in flood risk assessments, drainage strategies and Section 104 Agreements.
- Software experience AutoCAD Civils 3D and earthworks and highway design experience is desirable, in particular in relation to Section 38 and Section 278 Agreements.
Key Responsibilities/Duties will include:
- Preparing plans and drawings at all stages of the development (concept through to construction).
- Producing design drawings for technical approvals and construction.
- Ability to carry out infrastructure design on AutoCAD and/or Civils 3D software.
- Liaise with clients, other professionals and other disciplines on all relevant aspects of projects.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.