Civil Engineer – Drainage/Highways - £30,000 - £45,000 negotiable - Leeds - Permanent
Due to expansion my client a award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy is seeking a Civil Engineer for their Leeds office.
Requirements for the Civil Engineer:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Ability to deliver projects from conception to completion, and to work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy.
- Sound technical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Software experience in AutoCAD, WinDes MicroDrainage and drainage design experience is essential as well as experience in flood risk assessments, drainage strategies and Section 104 Agreements.
- Software experience AutoCAD Civils 3D and earthworks and highway design experience is desirable, in particular in relation to Section 38 and Section 278 Agreements.
Key Responsibilities/Duties will include:
- Preparing plans and drawings at all stages of the development (concept through to construction).
- Producing design drawings for technical approvals and construction.
- Ability to carry out infrastructure design on AutoCAD and/or Civils 3D software.
- Liaise with clients, other professionals and other disciplines on all relevant aspects of projects.
If interested please send your CV to Samantha Hilling. This is a great opportunity with a highly respected company.