You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Principal Infrastructure Engineer
The core purpose of this role is to ensure that best Civil engineering design practices are applied and contribute to improving design services and operational efficiency.
Duties will include, Delivery of a high standard of civil engineering consultancy services and contributing to the continued growth of the business including but not limited to;
* • The output of civil engineering work of the company including site work and report writing.
* • Civil engineering services including Highways to relevant council standards, Drainage to sewers for adoption to 6 & 7th addition, and BRE digest and CIRA design guides.
* • Design access statements to local design standards.
* • Review of site investigations/surveys and reports relating to pavement design
* • Project management including the preparation of quotations for professional services and investigations, scheduling of work for delivery on time/budget/quality.
* • Development of the civil engineering section of company, including marketing and developing services within this sector and assisting development of other services provided by the company.
* • Continuing Professional development of self and staff working within your field of expertise, maintaining CPD records necessary to fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
* • Training and development of junior staff within the company and within the area of your own expertise
* • Assisting the company directors in improving company efficiency, technical systems, specifications etc.
* • Preparation of fee quotations for approval of directors.
* • Planning and management of civil engineering design services and related work - ensuring delivery to time and budget.
* • Adhering to all company systems, procedures, work instructions.
* • All other reasonable instructions from directors.
The ideal candidate will be chartered or working towards accrediatation with hands on experince within the civils sector. There are excellent progression opportunites with this role with the real possibility of sitting on the board of directors in the next 5 years, therefore the successful candidate will be driven to suceed with a strong commercial acumen.
To be considered for the role, please contact Naomi Walsh on (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Building Careers UK