You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Infrastructure Engineer – Windows, Virtualisation, Storage
Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint, Hyper V, Microsoft Lync, SCCM, SQL Server, HDS
-Top opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a nationwide, well renowned end user organisation.
-Stable, long term opportunity and the role offers a very attractive benefits package for employees.
-Excellent environment for technical development and progression. Large business with plenty of opportunity for growth.
Responsible for support, maintenance, security and monitoring of the infrastructure within the data centres and multi-site IT environment. This is a key role to ensure the performance, reliability and security of the technical infrastructure meets the requirements of its user base.
- Day to day management of the businesses technical hardware infrastructure.
- Day to day management of the core firm’s infrastructure applications and services.
- Day to day management of the security of all technical infrastructure services including all client and server.
- Ensure all technical and systems documentation is kept up to date and complies with quality standard.
- Participate in Infrastructure projects as and when required.
- Participate / contribute to BCP test exercises.
- To be lead technical contact for specified systems, assuming responsibility for the control and development of these systems.
Skills and qualifications
- In depth knowledge of the Microsoft Technical stack, in particular but not limited to; Exchange, SharePoint, Hyper-V, SQL Server, Lync, SCCM
- Experience in the configuration and administration of a HDS HUS-VM Storage array or similar technologies.
- Proven experience with current and emerging Information system technologies; including SAN, NAS, backup and recovery and infrastructure management.
- Previous project experience including infrastructure implementation and development.
- Proven experience in deploying and testing disaster recovery solutions/scenarios.
- Proven experience of designing, managing and supporting virtualisation technologies.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.