You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Are you a Mechanical/Electrical focused BIM/CAD Technician? Autodesk Certified? Looking to be based in Leeds? If so, AECOM could be the company for you. We have exciting projects in a wide range of building services sectors from industrial to healthcare and military to residential. You will be responsible for drafting and modelling, administration, report writing as well as acting as team expert.
Our industry leading and award-winning team consists of over 400 people in the UK. We are market leaders on large international projects as well as small scale local experts who seek to improve communities through strong design and infrastructure projects and we want you to be part of that.
Some of our flagship work in recent years include; Palace of Westminster, Southbank Place, Arctic Science centres, The Bank of England, BBC Broadcasting house, The Titanic building in Belfast and the St Pancras Chambers Hotel in London to name but a few.
The role will see you involved with
- Assisting with CAD/BIM set-ups, liaising with clients and architects regarding BIM protocols
- Participating in project progress reviews Mentoring other members of the team
- Preparation and coordination of CAD drawings and BIM models
- Modelling 3D MEP services on various projects using Revit MEP for producing Zones, plant, corridors, distribution layouts, also creating sheets and schedules
- Production of 2D and 3D design models using industry standard modelling applications from Bentley and Autodesk
You will need to have relevant experience, including
A relevant degree or HND/HNC qualification.
- Experience as a BIM/CAD Technician within a Building Services team
- Experience and knowledge of Revit would be preferable
- Experience and knowledge of CIBSE guides, Building Regs, BSRIA, RIBA plan of work stages etc
- Ideally will you will be a Chartered Technician or you will be working towards an appropriate chartered status with membership of a professional institution
We offer a fantastic range of benefits including a flexible approach to working location – buy/sell annual leave, contributory pension, great opportunities to get involved with CSR activities locally and the support of a global company where your career development is only limited by you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.