You can save this job and apply at a later date.
MIG Welder / Fabricator
This is an opportunity for an experienced MIG Welder/Plater/Fabricator to join a growing organisation. You will be welding, plating and fabricating on large heavy fabrications and operating overhead cranes at this successful manufacturer in Droitwich.
- This is a days based role working Monday to Friday and the duties for MIG Welder/Fabricator will include:
- Reading and interpreting Engineering drawings.
- Complete weld set-ups and welding using MIG and Stick on a range of heavy fabrications up to 50mm.
- Plating and fabricating ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- To be successful in this MIG Welder/Fabricator role you will ideally be time served with MIG welding experience on heavy fabrications.
- You will need to be experienced in MIG/Stick welding up to 50mm with the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and have an understanding of distortion.
- You must also hold experience in overhead crane operation.
- In return for your skills, the MIG Welder/Fabricator position offers a salary from £24,000 - £28,000 depending on skills and experience.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.