You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Main functions of the role;
- Strategic Maintenance and Project Engineering Leadership
- Monitor specific KPI’s around maintenance efficiencies & effectiveness
- Implementation of Continuous Improvement techniques to gain ground in key business areas
- Responsible for all planned maintenance & inspection schedules ensuring the company meet all engineering requirements
- The Management and control of all mandatory training
- Integral in the link between manufacturing and the site activity
- Managing business improvement projects for facilities and equipment
- Maintain strict control over budget and ensure cost effective running of the site
Requirements for the role;
- A recognised engineering qualification (e.g. HNC or Degree)
- Technical competency when it comes to maintenance strategies & applying best practice
- Proven leadership skills within a managerial position
- Strong team player with exceptional communicational skills
- The ability to think analytically & addressing issues or problems logically
- Budget responsibility
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a very innovative forward-thinking organisation who offer fantastic career development along with an unrivalled package! If you feel you meet the above criteria & would be keen to find out more, please contact Jordan Shutt at Elevation Recruitment Group on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Elevation Recruitment Group