You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager/ Senior Engineer that enjoys the hands on element of Engineering?
I’m recruiting for an Engineering Manager for a leading organisation in the South West, this role will be responsible for overseeing and developing all operational engineering activities to ensure performance, safety, quality and environmental expectations, policies and procedures are met or exceeded while driving continuous improvement and optimisation of all processes.
* Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day engineering operations to cost and quality expectations
* Support the General Manager in creating and delivering strategic plans.
* Create the Site Asset Care plan.
* Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to achieve demand on time
* Manage cost and quality standards
* Plan and Manage Project Works
* Review, implement and manage the full engineering H&S system to required legal and ethical requirements
* Project manage new concepts and equipment optimisation
* Create opportunities to improve cost reduction
* Project Management - manage operational and capex costs within budget
* Lean manufacturing and Continuous improvement focus
* Fully conversant with requirements and implementation of H&S process within engineering including Risk Assessment, PUWER, COSHH, LOLER, SSOW, eGMP
Ideally you will come a high speed Manufacturing background i.e. plastics, packaging, food, pharma, beverage or related FMCG.
Time Served engineer with HND, HNC or ONC, Electrically Qualified and Bias would be an added bonus.
Engineering Management experience across multiple process areas, implemented maintenance, H&S, spare parts sourcing & procurement.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Nathan on (phone number removed), (phone number removed) or submit your CV to (url removed) or simply click apply below.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will £250*. *T&Cs apply
Specialising in FMCG Manufacturing, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care. Proactive's FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Operations (Technical, Production) and Senior Appointments.
For more information please call Nathan on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Proactive Technical Recruitment Ltd