You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit a Civil Engineer to join their existing team. This client has a variety of projects across Ireland and the UK which typically include a lot of Power and Sub-station projects.
The role presents an opportunity to work with a leading organisation on some substantial sized projects.
Competitive salary package on offer.
- Review tender documents and electrical requirements as defined by electrical engineers and put together a civil tender package for potential civil sub-contractors.
- Review of tender responses from a technical viewpoint in order to assist the commercial department in selecting a preferred civil sub-contractor
- Liaise with electrical designers and civil designers to ensure civil designs meet requirements.
- Manage and take ownership of interface with Client and Client processes in respect to civil design and works
- Review and quality control of civil design prior to them being issued to the Client
- Manage the organisations input to the Client and / or Utility design review process with respect to civil designs
- Work with both the project PM and QS to prepare sub contract packages
- In conjunction with the project PM, project manage the civil sub-contractor
- Liaise with the electrical design team & electrical construction team to ensure correctness of civil installation & of successful handover to electrical construction and to the end Client.
- Work closely with the project PM to ensure that all variations are captured and notified to the project QS in a timely manner
- Liaise with the civil sub-contractor as required on variations and associated design / re-design works
- Ensure that the Clients management systems are complied with as set out in the contract documentation
- Management of civil sub consultants and contractors.
- Manage projects and delivery them to quality, safely and on time.
- Manage, assess and develop teams and assigned individuals
- A professionally qualified Civil Engineer
- An excellent influencer with the ability to partner with a dynamic professional team
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the client.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in the design of structural and civil elements of varying materials (ie concrete, steel, masonry, timber, drainage and road design) to the relevant design codes / standards and statutory information to ROI / NI / UK / EU jurisdictions.
- Experienced and proficient in producing and presenting drawings using AutoCAD.
- Minimum of 2-5 years engineering design/project management experience
- Experience in Civil Engineering design for substations or electrical power installations
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe for more information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
AA Euro Executive Recruitment