You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Structural Engineer - Timber Frame Manufacturing
We are currently recruiting for one of Irelands leading timber frame home manufacturers.
Our client, in business for decades in the Irish market, have built up a superb reputation in the design, manufacture and construction of quality timber frame properties and with advancements in design, sustainability and integrated construction practices, our client is leading the way in BIM implementation in timber frame construction.
- Due to sustained growth, our client is now seeking to recruit a Structural Design Engineer.
- The role will involved the structural design, analysis and calculation of structural elements in timber frame homes.
- Responsible for delivering structural design to irish and European codes, quality standards and sustainability practices.
- Work closely with the manufacturing and technical and site departments in the smooth delivery of projects to standard and programme.
- You will have a minimum of 2-3 years structural design experience ideally in the timber frame sector.
- Structural Engineering Degree
- Revit/ CAD/ BIM experience
Excellent professional opportunity for growth, strong salary and package on offer
Enquiries to Kris Gilheaney, Owner of BIM Recruiter
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.