On behalf our client, TRF Engineering are looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
Our client is part of a Global Group who offer excellent working conditions along with up to date machinery and processes. Working under direct supervisor to the Operations Director, this role offers autonomy and requires an individual whom is organised and adaptable.
You will be responsible for resolving maintenance issues both electrical and mechanically on a daily basis. You will also be required to work on process improvement initiatives along with installation projects.
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Ensure machines and equipment are well maintained
- Establish and monitor programs on critical machine and equipment
- Optimize maintenance strategy
- Provide solutions and measures to cut costs and increase productivity
- Frequent checks, especially for critical machines and equipment
- Study machine breakdowns and make improvements
- Offering immediate, effective and appropriate solutions to maintenance issues
- Relevant qualification in electrical engineering
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
This position is offered on a day shift with occasion overtime as and when required. An excellent salary package is offered along with company benefits.
Please apply with your CV to Janette Bolton at TRF Engineering.