You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is an internal recruitment for a global energy services and facilities management group. Our recruiting expertise spans across facilities management (hard and soft services), corporate, executive, sales, marketing, procurement, operations, manufacturing, engineering, finance, IT and HR. We pride ourselves in recruiting the best talent and offer insight on recruitment industry trends
RDR are recruiting for 2 Mechanical Technicians to be based at BMW Oxford Plant. This is a permanent full time role normal working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday. On offer is a competitve salary and benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- To carry out all PPM and reactive repairs as necessary.
- Responsible for minor installations and maintenance of site mechanical & plumbing systems including Pressure, Water and Gas
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant including basic electrical fault finding.
- Complete the relevant paperwork and report diligently.
- Responsible for all record keeping, control of sub-contractors and raising and issuing of safety documentation as required.
- Ability to work in a customer focused environment where quality and image is very important.
- Ensure any parts required are clearly and accurately stated.
- Ensure that any difficulties encountered on engineering activities are reported to the Engineering Supervisor/Manager.
- Ensure all record keeping functions are completed on a daily basis or as required.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety.
- Understanding of company procedures.
- Understanding of escalation procedures.
- RAMS & Permit to Work
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
Required Qualifications or Experience:
- A recognised industry Mechanical qualification will be required and previous experience is essential.
- Plumbing & Pipework
- IPAF 3a & 3b
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Legionella Awareness
- Proficient in use of IT software Word/Excel etc.
- LV Electrical systems
Not essential but an advantage:
- Confined Space
- Fuel Delivery System Qualification
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Gas Safe Qualified
- FGas Qualified
- Pressure Systems
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Resource Direct Recruitment Limited