You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering Manager - Injection Moulding
Engineering Manager – Injection Moulding
Job ref: JH/45554
Salary: Commensurate with experience plus bonus
Shift: Monday-Friday (08.00-18.00 flexi) Call outs may be required
To lead and drive the Engineering team, you will being charge of leading 6 Engineers which will grow to 8 who are on a mixture of days and nights.
· Designing new equipment, processes and procedures
· Purchasing and installing equipment
· Repairing equipment
· Responding to breakdowns
· Dealing with MRO (TPM,PM,CM)
· Investigating production problems
· Supervising engineering and technical staff
· Managing Budgets
· Maintaining statistical and financial records
· Fault diagnosis
· Planning and organizing maintenance
· Liaising with suppliers, customers and R&D staff
· Strong Management ability
· Degree Qualified
· Team Player
· Extensive Engineering background dealing with MRO
· Proven ability in implementing TPM,PM,CM procedures
· It is essential to have a background in injection moulding
The company has retained Listgrove to manage this project on their behalf and all third party applications will be forwarded for their attention. Fees will not be payable to recruitment consultancies that send speculative candidate applications.
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Göteborg, Istanbul, Lyon, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)
Exhibiting at: Plastteknik, Kunststoffen, K, Interpack, Compounding World, Interplas
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.